Do you run a Club? It can be a Sports,
Social or any other sort of Club that faces Compliance Issues,
especially relating to the Sale of Liquor in Clubs and their bars.
We have a variety of clubs registered with us:
- Boating / Yachting
- Clay Target
- Pool / Darts
- Irish Dancing
- Social Clubs
- Keep Fit
- And the list continues...
Some of the issues that SCANZ can help Clubs with are:
Return to top of page
- Liquor Licensing
- Club Manager's Course
- Information on the Sale of Liquor Act 1989
- The changes that are coming with the 2010/2011 Liquor Review
- Insurance Scheme - we can arrange for quotes to current members at no cost through our Insurance Scheme
- Food Legislation
- Employment Issues - these are constantly changing as new legislation gets introduce by Government
- Templates for Employment Contracts
- Job Descriptions
- Comparisons for wages & salary
- Funding & Sponsorship
- Club Administration
- Responsibilities of Club Executives such as:
- What sort of Financial Reports your club needs to maintain.
- How to hold meetings.
- Health & Safety
- Becoming an Incorporated Society
- Host Responsibility
- Your responsibilities to your members.
- What your club has to supply to member
- Help With Understanding the Charities Act